Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Way Of Life

Wow...time pass really fast. Its like...well...Im having hard time to explain everything right now. I just feel that the time pass real fast this time compare last year. Its already February now and March is incoming within 2 weeks. OMG!!! Even I dont have work right now and still searching new one because I got kick out in my last work. I still feel time pass really fast. >.< really God Damn It. Recently there's many things happen on me. Well...mostly nothing good happens. Still the same old luck I had. BAD LUCK!!! oh well...just go with the flow anyway. If I have enough money right now I would go Singapore and start a new life. Why not working in west malaysia? Well...let see. First of all because of my attitude might make myself in danger OR Im too good not to counter every bad things happen on me. You know west malaysia...everything MESSED UP there. You cant even live quietly like in sabah especially if you are WEAK & STUPID. You just end up get yourself hurt. Now got a BIT improvement only where most of the youngsters respect each other even different races. Most of the old people would never ever make peace to each other and only stick with their own kind. COME ON!!! STOP IT ALREADY!!! This is Malaysia. We all should make peace and mix up each other to the road of understanding. How will we gonna have better economy if we keep fighting each other because of negative opinions such as "Cina Babi, Malay Fark off, Malay sial, Cina this and Cina that" such attitude always lead to negative thinkers in new generations.

There even more...especially different races of relationship. What's wrong with it? "Malay cant couple with chinese? Chinese must not couple with malay? Dont stick with those non-chinese or you get yourself become more lazy?" GET A LIFE ALREADY!!! This is you called yourself Malaysian people? Its so damn funny you live in malaysia but you never respect each others. Some people deserve respect even you are not allowed to couple with different races and culture. I seen many mix races and culture in one family and they really live peacefully. Why cant some of you think the same things? Its weird this been happen for so damn long already and still some or most of them still stick to their own kind. Ever since 4 difference races become best friends? Example : Malay, Kadazan, Mix chinese, and Pure Chinese friends together and always together. Laugh and have fun...same beautiful minds. If we have trouble, we'll stick together and try to talk about it. Even it might hurts us but we still be friends. We take what best for us even it might suffer us. This is way of life...we cant fully control it but we can manage and learn from it.

So thats why Im not interested working in west malaysia unless I found those people who have same thinking like us. The reason I wan to work in Singapore is not because of the people who can think better. It is because you can have bit better life in better economy country. Singapore is small but their economy is WAY BETTER than our Malaysia. WHY IS THAT? What happen in this matter? We Malaysian are huge community but why cant we better than Singapore? Why cant our economy better than Singapore? What is our government doing? Im beginning to hate Malaysia because of the stupid police forces...just because our minds better thinking than some people doesnt mean you need to capture us and talk about it without immediate explaination. Must go police station talk. Why cant straight away? Scared of lose faces? COME ON!!! THIS IS LIFE...YOU ARE NOT THE GOD. YOU ARE HUMAN. WE ALL HUMAN. FACE IT!!! Only a slight intelligent already want capture. God...Damn...It. This is why I never trust policemen. I called them "Official Gangsters". But thanks to some points I get from news and friends...I only think ONLY some of them I called "Official Gangster". WHY? Because "salah guna kuasa". Dont act big with the name of "Policemen" because in my eyes you ALWAYS human like us.

Another thing is...PTI = Penduduk Tanpa Izin or Pendatang Tanpa Izin. These people always make trouble and always take chances to crush us. I crush some of them for trying to "bodek" me. I promise myself I will never run away if kena "bodek". I would be more happy if they're using knife so that I can steal it. As a chef...Knife or Sharp things are our priority weapon or toys. If not...how can we all become good cutter. We all did injured using it but sadly some people use it as murder weapon. Totally unforgivable especially now...because of our economy many people not only PTI that taking chances to steal everything. Please...Dont be so selfish. I understand how you all feel but still we cant do anything about it. Only 5%-10% of the people think differently. 40%-60% think a little bit...OKay Okay. And, about 80%-90% negative thinkers...I wonder why.

No comments: