Monday, February 9, 2009

It Must Have Been Love

Isk...my eldest sister makin lama makin kasi susah itu tagged...but CHALLENGING is my nick name. Ho Ho Ho...dont quit. Belum cuba belum tahu, Sudah cuba hari-hari mau. XD wehehehehe

COPY & PASTE TIME!!!

It Must Have Been Love

I must have gotten people wondering just by looking at this entry's title.

RULES:
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer
3. You must write that song name down NO MATTER HOW silly it sounds.
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal/blog.

Here goes nothing...

1. If someone says, “Is this okay?” … you say?
~ Out of Control (by MOVE...japanese rock/pop star)

2. How would you describe yourself?
~ Passion (by se7en)

3. What do you like in a girl/guy?
~ Forever With You (by Big Bang)

4. How do you feel today?
~ Heavenly Days (by Yui A. PV [Koizora])

5.What is your life’s purpose?
~ In The End (by Linkin Park), Numb (by Linkin Park)

6. What is your motto?
~ Blast My Desire (by MOVE...japanese rock/pop star)

7. What do your friends think of you?
~ Best Friend (by MMV)

8. What do you think of your parents?
~ I cant find the right one for this question...

9. What do you think about very often?
~ Arigatou (by KOKIA)

10. What is 2 + 2?
~ My Treasure (by Japanese singer...I cant read his name coz I get it from MTV)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
~ Best Friend (by MMV)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
~ All Of Me (by Varsity)

13. What is your life story?
~ All Good Things Come To An Ends (by MMV)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
~ Study Abroad (by Xing), Gotta Go My Own Way (by High School Musical)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
~ Feel Your Love (by Jady in MMV), I Love You But (by Jeremy Thurber), Loveless (by MMV)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
~ OMG...I totally cant find whats in my mind...>.<

17. What will they play at your funeral?
~ Goodbye Days (by Yui)

18.What is your hobby/interest?
~ Breaking The Habits (by Linkin Park)

19. What is your biggest fear?
~ Loveless (by MMV)

20. What is your biggest secret?
~ Cant find the suitable one...

21. What do you think of your friends?
~ Friends Forever (by Spice Girls)

22. What will you post this as?
~ It Must Have Been Love (by Roxette)

Hantam sjaaa....So hard to find very suitable one since I dun have many songs in my comp...hahahaha. ^^ Anyway...hope you guys enjoy reading it...

No comments: