Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day

The day where all couples out there get together. Damn...Im so jealous. I still cant find any single girl that fulfilled my type of dream girl. Well...I do find one but she already has a boyfriend. Damn...that's totally hurt when I think about it. I admit I do have feeling about her and I dont know why I can fall for her anyway. Maybe I knew it but I just dont know how to explain it. Its been so hard to explain this kind of feeling even this is not the 1st time I get it. I just know I scared to fall in love again because last time I got hurt so badly. But I still believe there will be a girl out there that fulfilled my type of dream girl. I just have to wait and be patient again. Haiz...I lost another good girl again. Damn...I thought I would have a slight chance to be able to flirt her and be together with her. But...its only in my dream anyway. Its really HURTS me a lot when I keep thinking about her. Its been so hard for me not to think about it but...well I tried anyway. Just time will heal me.

I feel like I wanna scream and let go of my feelings but...I just cant. I have to store it in my heart again. ITS HURT A LOT!!! Especially when I dream about it. God Damn...maybe this is a test from God. Who knows...If it is test from God then I will accept it even it HURTS me a lot. But this kind of things always end up confusion. She do has a boyfriend now...a boyfriend who is WAY BETTER then me. I cant bare to break them up just because I have feeling on her. I cannot break their life for my selfishness. I just cant...its against my promises. Sometimes I want to break it but...at the end I still cant. Thats why it HURTS me more if I break my promises.

Well...enough talking about me. ^^ I wish every couple out there have better relationship in the future. Wish you all always happy and good luck in everything you do. Hahaha...dont do something stupids also. If not the result ends either good or worst. If up to you all...but if you need help or any ideas from me. I dont mind helping but Im very straight one. So becareful and "Tahan Hati" because its for your own good. Dont mind about it...HELPING is way better than STEALING.

Thanks for readding...

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY!!!

p/s : Actually I want to give the picture above to the ONE I have feeling with. It just I dont dare to. Haha...I got no guts to do it. ^^" Oh well...=p

No comments: