Thursday, July 3, 2008

How Do I Feel?

How Do I Feel?

Hmm...let me see. How Do I Feel? man...I feel unhappy, sad, & angry. I don't know what to do...I'm totally no support from my own family. And worst of all is myself...I'm so HATE myself sometimes being so so so lazy. What worst of all...I easily get bullied and do nothing about it. All I do is run away. haihz...Why is my life always have to be like this? Being bullied? What the F*cking hell did I do to those bullies? I did hurt them or anything...I don't want to go back. I'm totally HATE my old self. Please stop bully me!!! Before I lose control of myself...Its better to STOP me!!! haihz...I been bullied so so long time. Can't anyone understand & work as a team? Even I don't know anything...WHY can't you TEACH me!!! WHY are you keep everything to yourself!!! WHY? EVERYONE HAVE TO LEARN MORE EVEN THOUGH HE/SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING!!! That's what STUDY suppose to mean...Its not only for going to school to study. School is where we learn what we should learn but DO YOU LEARN HOW TO RESPECT??? You may KNOW everything BUT you still HUMAN!!! You still NOT the person who control us. EVEN president need to LEARN!!! And YOU? WHO ARE YOU? Even boss need to RESPECT his/her workers. But YOU? WHO the F*cking HELL ARE YOU? You still WORKING!!! YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS!!! YOU EARN NOTHING!!! TRY to do business and DON'T RESPECT your customers like you did on me...YOU WILL NEVER EVER EARN ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BANKRUPT. Damn it...

Haihz...damn it. I HATE THIS!!! I hate this happen on me every time. I work hard and what I got? A Bully...DAMN IT!!! YOU THINK YOU BIG I SCARED!!! WHAT I SCARED IS MYSELF WHEN I LOSE CONTROL OF MY ANGER!!! You think I like to be my OLD self again? There will no turn back for me...It takes years SO STOP IT!!! I DON'T WANT any BLOODSHED IN MY LIFE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rather DIE then being that way...haihz...PLEASE...I BEG YOU. Just STOP doing it. STOP making me SUFFER...I'm SUFFERING from controlling my anger. Please...PLEASE~~ T_T

No comments: