Friday, December 19, 2008

So into jealousy but...=p

Haaah~~ hahaha...so into jealousy...=p Hehehe

Sometimes...I duno why and which part of me that makes me happy while watching other people life out there especially those who in a relationship. Its like...I duno...but kinda nice n calm to watch them smile to each other, holding hands, some put their heads on shoulder while holding hands n etc. Hahaha...so jealous but weird that it dint make me sad or disappointed about last time. =p...I think i should become photographer. Let me take photo for those who in a relationship. XD hehehe really damn it oh me...like stalker. I think really stalker. WAakakakkakaak but i dont think malaysian people like their photo taken while their holding hands or doing anything couple thingy. Why? Hiya....MALU la apa lagi. Nvm de lar...XD I put it in my mind ok edi...or make blog without photo. XD

I dedicated all this songs for them and anyone who read this post...^^















Hantam sja...duno suits or not...Nice songs I just put in ony...XD hehehe

5 comments:

Medusa said...

LMAO!.. geez.. rick.. pnya byk tube ko simpan niari ni.. hahah!! ko ni aa.. yes u should become a cameraman n stalk em all wif ur camera.. hahah!! ko ni.. hahah!!.. wtf..? lol relek jak baa ko.. :P ko tu yg memilih atau pemalu mkin.. lol..

palan2 ur day will come.. lol :)

Unknown said...

....mungkin butul sakap ko sya nie pemilih sama pemalu ooo..hiyaa...mcm mana tu ar...XD

d@rryL Chua said...

stalker=3= been super bz nowadays, haiz. How are u? seems like u getting better o! x'mas coming soon, cheer up:)

Unknown said...

MERRY XMAS To ALL!!!! hehehehehehehhehe
got camera hp edi...anytime can be stalker...XD hehehehhe wah im so bad...XD

Unknown said...

Darryl...you no longer put chat box in ur blog ar? @@" so hard to chat ooo...worr u very busy ka? XD gud lar...busy coz of christmas...hehehe