Friday, May 4, 2012

I need TRUE businessman mentor!

aaaahhh man....I really need a TRUE businessman mentor who willing to teach me everything in business. I wanna learn TRUE business not some shyt. Everytime and most of people i meet before said the same thing to me "This is the only way for u in business...no others". WTF there should be a lot more skills, ideas, strategies and etc to do certain business. There should be ALWAYS a backup plan. Impossible there is only one way to do business? =_=" and some more...some people try to take advantages on me. Give shyt ideas and even ask me to work for them while teaching me. LOL in my experiences...there wont be a "TEACHING LESSONS" if when work for people who tell me to work for them while teaching me business. Do you really think you have time to teach people about business you do? Thats just impossible. I would say a businessman will focus on their business rather than teaching their workers how to do business. That would be a huge LOL if there are businessman out there teaching their workers how to do business for their own. No bosses out there want their best man to quit working for them. LoL...I always experiences this. I do my works seriously and as professional as possible but the boss just always treat me bads. I meet a very good boss before but that time I follow people to hate the boss. I got influenced. DAMN IM SO F*CKING SORRY to the good boss. He treat me so good but I dint. Well maybe thats my punishment by GOD. >_< painful punishment from GOD for treating my good boss badly last time.

So now I need a mentor~ to be successful businessman. Dont tell me direct selling and MLM is the only way to be better in business. I know those 2 are one of the basics but why cant tell me others? Direct sellling and MLM are NOT own business. There are WORKING for the company. I dont understand why most people dont understand about it. To be suffering and work so so hard for the company by direct selling and MLM. Its not even OWN business. LOL...weird. Some people said to me that direct selling and MLM is the only way to earn a lot money. In my mind "yes it does but...you still work for others". I would rather work a certain company that gives me RM1500/monthly than go here and there...do demos...suffering so much to sell certain things that some people dont need it. If people said to me this direct selling and MLM is best to learn business. YES i truely accept that. I dont mind to learn it but I WAS an EX-MEMBER of Amway & Elken. So I know that already. So maybe others would suits me well but most people always said if I cant do good in direct selling and MLM then I cant do business. Wut? seriously? Thats the only way to be better in business? You are F*CKING kidding me. =_="...I read a book called RICH DAD, POOR DAD...and it never says there is only one way to be better in business. Its not a question of "what should I do?" but a question of "how should I do?" LOL sometimes I wish I could learn from Robert Kyosaki the writer of Rich Dad Poor Dad book. TRUELY I'll be honored if I could just get his signatures. =D hehehehe

Aaaand YEAH..I think thats it. My mind kinda blank right now because my daughter awake and crying. Too much play I guess or something. LoL Thank You for reading this post.

PEACE & LOVE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In your modern-day years, your climb in the net features improved searching once and for all, using a lot more people planning on-line because of their requires. louis vuitton outlet Currently newborn items can now always be located online in price ranges greatly down below full price. fake chanel handbags It can be currently all to easy to find on-line and locate good quality newborn items. replica watches Obtain different types involving prams, normal prams, increase three-way along with quadruple prams, strolling prams, buggies, motorcycle trailers plus much more. replica watches uk Beyond the discounted keep the web page in addition quite a lot of important no cost data. You can find product critiques, searching guidelines along with content with regards to newborn items. Should you be among those popular mums whom love to carry your ex little one's goods in fashion, then you certainly need to have yourself one of several very much raved with regards to developer diaper luggage. replica chanel handbags Anyone don’t ought to commit a lot for you to display a new developer brand diaper handbag. You'll find reasonably priced developer diaper luggage offered, nevertheless it really does get involving amount of browsing.