Sunday, February 19, 2012

Depressed

I feel soooooo depressed...sigh why am I easily get cheated by people? why am I get all this? When I want to put money in bank. One of the staff introduce me about Bijak Malaysia. She explained it to me that this Bijak Malaysia is same like simpanan. But u know what? ITS NOT! Its an insurance! Come on! If I want insurance I go for something much more better. But this only give amount of below RM30k. What the F*ck! So low! Aaarrgghh damn it I've been CHEATED! And another thing is this Score A i-teacher. LooooooL! I pay for delivery fee and it sent to the K-office and I have to go to that place to take all the stuffs. What the F*ck! Again I've been CHEATED! Come on man....Pay delivery fee and sent to K-office? So I write down my address. Cant it mail directed to the place I live? And I pay for the training fee and HAVE TO PAY again for the entrance fee? Isnt this is juuuuuust great? CHEATED all the time and its involve money.


Sigh...........All my money...........boom! Gone just like that...........oh well..............whats done is done. Cant do anything about it. Sigh......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Developer Diaper Luggage is a wonderful spot for a obtain diaper luggage given it features several rewards. dior outlet The web page features wonderful gives along with exceptional alternative, it can be simple and fast along with deals are generally safe and sound. You'll find true rewards to purchasing in Developer Diaper Luggage. replica burberry handbags That they incorporate: 1. Benefit. One of several principal attributes of setting up a purchase from Developer Diaper Luggage can be that it must be rapid along with clear-cut. Only start up the laptop or computer, identify the on-line interconnection along with conclude your getting through the simplicity of household. gucci outlet only two. Significant Variety. Mainly because your entire U . s . will be the market place you'll find 1000ss involving diaper luggage available. 3. Exceptional Discounts. Your dealers in Rain forest along with amazon. com own minimal over head and they are for that reason capable to offer pertaining to a lesser amount of. Competition amid stores is usually wonderful, and thus operating price ranges perhaps decrease. louis vuitton outlet several. Risk-free Deals. An additional benefit for you to searching in Developer Diaper Luggage can be their association using Rain forest along with replica watches. This specific makes certain a new risk-free financial transaction. We've got executed your research in your case to ensure one can possibly target finding your fashion that suits you.