Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Life Turns Out To Be Worst

Yooo~~ ^^ See my title? hehehe well...I also totally speechless when I know about it. I thought I was able to protect myself but...its seem that I already got "hit". After I knew about it...I try hard thinking about since when I get "hit"? Why do I get "hit"? After 3 days straight of thinking about it...I still fail to find the answer. Hehehe...then I ask myself about my future. What will happen if Im not "cure"? Can I be "saved" again? Can anyone out there totally able to "cure" me? Still no answer...only God knows it. Hehehe ^^ well Im totally sad. Its really hard to know whether you will "cure" or not if you dont even realize you got "hit" already for so long. I dont even know how long already but...I already got into really bad shape. Now I still thinking how to "cure" myself. I feel like no one dare to help me...but Im glad there still someone try their best to help. But...the only one know about his/her situation is yourself. Well...I just realize about it. I hope its not too late to get "cure". And I also hope Im fully cured...I already suffering because of my mistakes especially in love life but that can be changed. Most important is how to "cure" myself? If I cant be "saved"...In the future...Im totally...well...get into worst situation. More pain and suffering is waiting. I dont want that. I want to go Singapore and work there. Earn more money to earn a living. To earn my own life...not depending on my parents. Been trying so hard to think all the solution but still fail. I wondering why...WHY?! damn it...

I will never forgive those selfish and irresponsible people in my life anymore. I been so merciful to those bad people out there. I even help them to solve their problems but what I get is NONE. All I get is BETRAYAL!!! Now its time for merciless heart. I will no longer show mercy to bad people. Not even a little bit mercy. Well unless he honestly change himself to be good people. XD hehehehe

My life turns out to be worst because...well...its truly hard to explain. I can give some hints but you have to face me 1st...XD wehehehehe so that you be more understandable and more careful next time. Well...I thinks thats all I wanna share for now.

p/s : I wanna share what happen on me but...Its really hard to explain. I dont want to see other people suffering so much while the other party happily ever after. I wish God will teach them some lesson when they died or live. Damn so black heart. They really dont know how PAINFUL and SUFFERING it is.

No comments: