Friday, September 5, 2008

4th September...My Very Happy Birthday

4th September...

What I Do? Many things lar...

I go dye hair...it is suppose to be light brown dye with light blonde highlight but its turn out to be bright golden hair...T.T uhuhuhuhuhuh that saloon not so skillful eh~~~ sayang my money ony~~ T.T haiz so regret go there...Now even friends sometimes say me lan zhai...adui...punya sakit hati...all pasal tat saloon dint do properly...T.T uhuhuhuhuh haiz...nvm lar...apa boleh buat sudah...oledi pay~~

Ok then...go SHOPPING!!!! okok lar...just buy new t-shirt n jeans...ok ok lar..simple...

Then Go yam cha with OLD OLD OLD OLD primary frens...wah lao so hard to recognize liao eh~~~ plus my new hair style...scared they tot me gengster o wat...T.T haiz...susah hati...next time i left it black colour...=.=" or dye grey colour lar...biar nampak tua at least not gengster look...=.=" have to wait long hair...

Then habis cerita...tats all...XD wahahahhaha

Thanks to all my friends and Old schoolmate in SRJK Shan Tao...

Thanks for celebrating my birthday with such strong...bla bla i oso duno how to say...happy lar...really thanks coz this is my 1st time celebrate like this

Thanks for all the wishes...

So I wish all my friends, old friends, new friends, close friends, and best friends will be always in Good Luck n stay happy especially those who couple couple already...I wish them happy, always understand each other, dun argue for such little matter, dun easily misunderstanding, try and understand even it is big matter...try to understand the reason even sometimes it is "tidak masuk akal", n etc etc lar...many things but i cant type all lar...just can give bit bit lar...so be happy together...^^

I wish all my friends, close friends and best friends to have girlfriend for their soulmate...it is time to find even though it is very hard coz we getting old oledi...once we turn 25-27...we will hard to find girlfriend already...it is already very late liao...so i wish them to have girlfriend as soon as possible so that i can see their TRUE happy smile in their heart...I really wish for it...Im hoping SOOOO MUCH about it to happen...I cant stand to see and hear anything about girls are so bad, this n that...well actually we all the same. It just like maybe give up or sumthing lar...i also duno lar...Just try dont too picky so much lar...I really wish this WISH come true.

For my friends who in relationship...well...stay happy and please try not to break up lar...dun stop caring each other...dun stop trust each other...even got small matter try n discuss about it peacefully...share...we all getting old...we should share and think deeply...how come other ppl can marry...how come we not? we must think in positive way...every road have an end but which road is up to its difficulties...up to ur experiences and suffer to solve it...even though it is hard but there will be end about it. So my 2nd wish is for those who in relationship...I hope dont cheat each other...dont treat each other so badly...just understand each other even ppl think u two not ngam together...no such thing about "You two really perfect couple"...there's no such sentences...at last also break up...whats the use...thats why...TRUST and UNDERSTANDING is important in relationship...Try to understand both side feelings...dont sikit2 make it like BIG MATTER...please dont...i beg for it...dont ever think negative way...If you playboy/playgirl...there must be some reasons why he/she like tat...sure many reasons...we must LISTEN.

Okay lar...So i was hoping my 3 wishes all come true...^^ so that im also happy...lega hati lar...hehehe...


p/s : T.T im not samseng lar~~~ just the colour too bright golden highlight sure mcm samseng...wait my hair tebal liao n no more got colour baru I show my true dye colour favorite...hehehehe...very cool n ehem liang zai...WAKAKAKAKAKAK JOKING JOKING...maaaana ada me liang zai...liang zai in heart GOT lar...XD hehehehe not out look one...XD hehehehe

5 comments:

Medusa said...

LOL Rick! LOL.. put ur new hairstyle in here so we guyz can c it.. lol..:D n yay! u hav ur celebretion.. i must say.. ^.^ fun!!! :D

btw.. do u hav gf..? O_o" LOL.. coz u're wishing for ur friends to meet their soulmate.. lmao!! u should actually wish that for u too.. (lol.. if u havent meet one! LOL..) n erk.. O_O"" rick~ O_O"" helloooooo.... im 24 in here.. n si zi 25 /26 tu!!! ..si kuai pula.. 24 mkin.. lol.. hahhaa!! jk jk jk.. O_O" so u're saying that O_O"" we'll going to left behind the closet when we're about to... O_O"" reach the.. O_O"" age..? O_O"" lol.. satu curse sempena ur birthday kaa rick! xD haha!! wtf man!? lol wtf my friend..? :D lol

anyway.. hehhe.. ko gambar laa.. present2 ko kalu ada.. LOL.. xD if not the celebration pun ok baa.. xD hehe

Unknown said...

Uinah...mana ada...XD hahahhaa bukan curse...hahaha is saying cepat2 lar ada soulmate...wakakakakakak ada 3 wishes ma...XD hahahahha sya lambat sikit ndak pa bah...XD hehehehhee

Unknown said...

Susah bah skarang...bukan macam dulu sudah...uhuhuuh kamurang boleh ada soulmate jugak tu...itu la sbb dun too picky...XD hehehhee nanti la gambar baru sya...palan...paaaaaaaalllann...XD wakakakkakaka

kuai said...

adui... Joker VEry Very Happy Birthday to you!!!!! wish all the best and wish u can find someone to be ur soulmate before ur 25th come! lol.(ikhlas ok).^^

but I dun agree when u said 25-26 hard to fine soulmate ord !??
where got ooo.. am 25 now (bukan 24 lagi bah becca.. tua uda lol).. still many cheasing on me (wakakakaka)... but its not the right time for me lagi bah.. not ready for such commitment.. and I hate being shellfish to make 'bf'happy.. dei gia..

anyway... sa pun tunggu gambar mcm c becca..:D

Unknown said...

Sya rasa sya patut tulis only for Guys...Not Girls...wahahahahah kalo pasal cari soulmate...XD

apa lar...sya praise n sacrifice sya punya wish sama kamu suma...kamurang ndak agree...XD hehehehe isk isk...bagus sya wish untuk diri sya sendiri lain hari oo...XD waakakakakakakaka