Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Feel... ... ... ...XD Hehehehehe

Aaaarrgghh!!! XD hehehehe I'm not sure why I do that but I feel like...I FINALLY FREE FROM MY OWN CHAIN!!! NICE!!! hahahahaha...Its been so long since I lost myself this past months. ^^ hehehe...even though I still feel part of me already lost and can never be found again but...I feel much MUCH MUCHHHH BETTER now. Hahaha...I just feel FREE as the bird fly in the sky!!! Wahhh so so nice feeling~~~ ^^ hahaha...

Most of my friends wondering why I suddenly become like this...Well let's just say I taken a "Road" that I lost last time. I have return to that "Road" again and I feel much more better with it. ^^ hehehe...What? What? You want to know what "Road" is it? Hehehehehe = =+ no way I'm going to tell you this. ^^ hehehe I will only tell when I achieve most of my GOALS...^^ hehehe...

Most important of all!!! I FEEL FREE!!!~~~~ Hahahahaha...Damn I want to go beach and scream gao gao...Aaaaaarrrgghhh~~~!!! XD hahahaha...Crazy huh? That's even good...this is ME. ^^ No more pretending...Enough with all the SUFFERING~~ Just be myself again...taking the lost "Road". Ho Ho Ho...

*TODAY*
Okay...today also face very challenging high hill. DAMN...1st time to fail go up the hills....T_T...it is super high hills that my mum's Avanza also having problem to go up properly. T_T my skills need to improve more~~~ Oh well...at least I get it at last. Hahaha After several times car balik2 go down...wahahahahaha damn I also laugh when I try to go up. XD Can't believe I can do it in short time...

Well That's all I wanna share...^^

YOSH!!! GAMBATTE!!! muhuhuhuhahahahhaa

No comments: