Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I blew up my biggest chance

I won't tell when this happen but I felt so regret about it. Well...you all wanna know what happen? Here goes...

There was a girl...hmmm I think 16 years old. 0.o OMG so so young...well who cares about that. She's...cute, friendly, funny and caring but...now we never contact each other again. Why? Because I rejected her love. Well...to think about it back I felt kinda regret. Very regret...after keep reading the messages that she SMS me. I rejected her because...you know...I still can't accept love that moment. I tell myself that what will happen to us if I accepted her? I never knew. I just felt sorry about it to reject such nice girl. Well some of you might understand this or not and some of you might saying that I'm stupid. Hmmm...I think I'm stupid. =_= so cute and leng lui the girl with nice personality...WHO WON'T ACCEPT HER LOVE? Lolz...ME!!! How stupid I am...I did test her before and...well...she failed but finally she succeeded it. But still...=.= I rejected her. Damn...well I guess that kind of girl won't stay single for long. Hahaha...hiya so so leng lui and cute can stay single meh? lolz...sure got people kao her lar. Hahaha...as long as she happy that enough for me loh even though we no longer contact each other (she changed her phone number).

Well I think that's all about it. Its not long story actually if I write everything up. I don't even remember what I do that she so sudden to love me. Probably Love at first sight...well to tell the truth...I no longer trust Love anymore. Why? I am not sure at all. I'm very confused these days. Hahaha...stupid right? Its the biggest chance I ever had but I blew it. 0.o" and also I don't trust love at first sight anymore...Love is not just Love. Its a feeling that you need to understand and control it if not...even when you're in couple you won't last long. Probably like...Puppy Love. Even though you say you got experiences and understand it well...then why still end up break up? But whatever it is...I wish all the couples in this world to have fun and happy memories. ^^ hahaha...If want break up. Break up nicely...don't make people feel broken heart.

Okay bla bla bla...That's all.
Thanks for reading it.
Peace and please no Hard feeling. ^^

No comments: