Sunday, June 22, 2008

Its been 6 Months

Haha...Its been 6 damn months and I still cannot let go what's in my mind now. Its so hard...everybody can do it but Im not. It seems I need MORE time to let go. I been wondering WHY i can't let go. Everyday I suffering in pain. Keep thinking to let go but still can't. All my friends been helping me but...I don't know why I still can't let go. Damn...I wish I can be everybody else. They can let it go just like nothing happen.

Sigh~~ Its funny isn't it...For a guy like me who in love to someone that I can't be with. Other guys say me like "man...get a life...there's a lot of girls out there" Damn...I know but don't you guys understand how I feel? Do you think it's easy just like you said? You are who you are...I am who I am. I been TRY hard to let go. Just give me MORE time...please...Its not easy for me at all.

p/s : Im trying HARD man...Give me MORE time...

No comments: